Buying a Home in Kanata: Silicon Valley North real estate market continues to grow
Ottawa, Kanata Real Estate Trends:
- Home starts are set to increase by 8.7 per cent this year in Ottawa, before moderating by approx. 15 per cent in 2013.
- Forecasting home sales in Ottawa will total 14,000 in 2013 (Kanata, Silicon Valley North area is a major contributor to home sales in Ottawa).
- The average price of a resale home in Ottawa increased by 2.4 per cent in 2012 and is forecast to increase by 0.8 per cent in 2013. – CMHC Housing Market Outlook: Ottawa
- Thinking of buying or selling a home in Kanata (Silicon Valley North) area of Ottawa? Now is the time to jump in and take advantage of the hot real estate market in Kanata. Home sales continues to grow, due to the increase in available homes for sale in Kanata and the high demand thanks to Kanata’s strong technology job market. It’s also a great time to sell a home in Kanata as the average home prices in Ottawa enjoyed a 2.4 per cent increase in 2012. However, delaying to sell your home in Kanata in 2013, will likely fetch you more of a headache than a greater price tag. The CMHC is only forecasting a 0.8 percent increase in home prices in 2013. In summary, the time to strike is now for buying or selling a home in Kanata. Whether you’re looking for a spacious flat in Kanata, off March Street or Eagleson Road in the heart of Silicon Valley North, or a spacious home for sale in Kanata, your first step should be finding an agent who is intimately familiar with all that Kanata has to offer and can be your advocate. At MacDonald Moussa Team, we will provide a real estate agent that specializes in this rapid paced Kanata real estate market to help you navigate, understand and take advantage of these latest real estate trends in Kanata.
Thinking of buying a home in Kanata? MacDonald Moussa Team real estate agents specialize in the Kanata housing market and were again in the top 1% for Royal LePage agents in all of Canada; 2012 & 2011. Your MacDonald Moussa Kanata agent will work tirelessly on your behalf to match your wish list for your next home with a property in Kanata that aligns with what you’re looking for. We pride ourselves at MacDonald Moussa for our knowledge of the latest real estate deals in Kanata, and will be happy to offer guidance on the:
- best neighborhoods in Kanata based on your interests: proximity to work, restaurants and night life in our corner of Silicon Valley North or the quieter, family neighborhoods in Kanata,
- best school systems, parks and playgrounds in Kanata,
- proximity to transportation, entertainment (e.g. Kanata Symphony, Theater or Civic Art Gallery), dining and shopping in Kanata, and
- real estate trends and prices and deals in Kanata.
Our agents are known for hunting down the hottest deals on homes for sale in Kanata, while still finding the best kitchens, bathrooms, master suites, and neighborhood amenities that the Kanata real estate market has to offer.
Thinking of selling a home in Kanata? We can help. 2013, is the best opportunity we’ve seen in years for selling homes in the Kanata area, as demand continues to grow as does the average home price in Kanata. According to the CMHC, Ottawa home prices in areas like Kanata are estimated to continue to rise in 2013. Don’t take this as a reason to delay or hold out for a better selling price on your home in Kanata, as it is only projected to increase by approx. 0.8 per cent. At MacDonald Moussa Team, we work with you every step of the way and deliver a pricing and marketing strategy that suites your needs and will sell your Kanata home quickly and at fair price. At MacDonald Moussa Team, we simply do not rest until your home is sold.
Call us today at 613-825-7653 to get you started. One of our Kanata real estate agents will meet with you and go over your wish list in detail for your new home in Kanata. Once we’ve reviewed what you’re looking for, we will aggressively begin the search for homes for sale in Kanata that match your needs. Call 613-825-7653, and be on your way to finding your home in Kanata.
Start your Kanata real estate wish list: establish a desired location/neighborhood in Kanata to focus your search: Start your wish list for buying a home in Kanata, by establishing which neighborhood(s) or community you would like to focus your search and why. Take the time to really think out your location strategy and blend it with needs and wants for your next home in Kanata. For example, perhaps you need to be close to work in Silicon Valley North, and are an avid golfer. A great place to start your home search would be in the Kanata Lakes or Kanata Research Park area by the gorgeous, public 18-hole golf course, Marshes Golf Club.
Kanata Factoid: A reflection of the Garden City Movement, the area of Kanata was eventually divided into a group of communities, each rich with it’s own unique vibe and culture: Beaverbrook, Glen Cairn, Brindlewood, Katimavik, Hazeldean, Moran’s Grant and Kanata Lakes. These communities were then further segmented into an eclectic mix of neighborhoods: South March, Kanata North Business Park, Marchwood Lakeside, Kanata Town Centre, Terry Fox Business Park, Kanata West, etc.
Leave a Reply