Buying a Home in Barrhaven
Thinking of buying a home in Barrhaven? Finding a knowledgeable agent to become your advocate, should be your first step.
Whether you’re looking for a starter home in Barrhaven, your dream home or a luxury townhouse in Barrhaven, your first step should be finding an agent who is intimately familiar with all that Barrhaven has to offer. MacDonald Moussa are a team of skilled real estate agents with a rich knowledge about the hottest real estate deals in Barrhaven, as well as:
- best neighborhoods in Barrhaven,
- school systems, parks and playgrounds in Barrhaven,
- transportation, entertainment, dining and shopping in Barrhaven, and
- real estate trends and prices in Barrhaven.
Our agents know how to hunt down the best deals on homes for sale in Barrhaven, while still finding the best kitchens, bathrooms, master suites, and neighborhood amenities that the Barrhaven real estate market has to offer. Thinking of selling a home in Barrhaven? We can help.
Call us today to set up an appointment. One of our Barrhaven real estate agents will meet with you and go over your wish list for your new home in Barrhaven. Once we’ve reviewed what you’re looking for, we will dig in and start the search for homes for sale in Barrhaven that best meet your criteria. Be well on your way to finding your home in Barrhaven.
Barrhaven Public Schools:
- Adrienne Clarkson Elementary School
- Barrhaven Public School
- Berrigan Elementary School
- Farley Mowat Public School
- Jockvale Elementary School
- Mary Honeywell Elementary School
- Ecole Michaëlle Jean (French)
Barrhaven Intermediate Schools:
- Cedarview Middle School
Barrhaven Secondary Schools
- John McCrae Secondary School
- Longfields-Davidson Heights Secondary School
- South Carleton High School
Barrhaven Factoid: Building in the area was begun by Mel Barr, for whom the community is named. Barr had originally purchased a 200-acre (0.81 km2) farm with the intent of constructing a horse racing track. However the Rideau Carleton Raceway was built further to the east, and Barr instead decided to develop his land for housing. As of 2011 (Canada Census), Barrhaven’s population has grown to 84,266 people.
Leave a Reply